We are looking for a fabulous, vibrant new person to join our team!
Happy Melly One is the umbrella company for two related organizations: Happy Melly and Management 3.0.
Happy Melly is a Global Professional Happiness Association dedicated to helping people be happier at work. We run a semi-active Slack community of supporters, coaches, facilitators, and all kinds of people who want to make people happier at work.
Management 3.0 is a toolkit for modern leadership.
What help do we need?
We, Happy Melly One, are looking for a marketer and someone who’s SEO savvy. We need someone to make sure the whole world knows about Happy Melly and Management 3.0. Everyone, yes everyone in the world, should understand what Management 3.0 and Happy Melly is all about. When we wake up any manager in North-America, Asia, or Australia in the middle of the night they can tell us what our brands are about.
What do we expect?
- Newsletters are essential in our opinion and we hope you agree as well. You are able to give useful feedback on our current strategy. We are not marketers. It’s totally OK if you disagree, if you’re able to convince us why a mail pigeon could work better, we’re all ears.
- As a distributed team we use Trello and Slack daily and it would be great if you were very familiar with these tools.
- We use WordPress and expect you have to. If you’ve already created your own website share it with us.
- Social Media…All platforms including the ones we don’t know.
- We believe in owning the Google Search Results instead of owning the copyrights of a brand. You need to know all the ins and outs of SEO, we assume you’ve read that Google is going to change their search algorithm in the next few weeks. We want you to tell us if we should focus on Altavista? Something else?
- We realize that getting everyone in the world to know about Happy Melly and Management 3.0 is a challenge, therefore we also realize we need to do paid adds, which you’ll be setting up. You’ll also be proposing which platforms to use and also how to calculate the ROI.
- We find it hard to understand Google Analytics. Together with our website master you’ll help analyze the data and come up with proposals. Should we change our name to Management40.com or change our house color to pink?
- I actively participate in activities targeting to grow the Happy Melly One business.
- I attend Happy Melly One team meetings and participate in team Slack conversations
- I join Happy Melly One paid retreats in awesome locations around the world every six months.
Who Are We?
On a whole, we are a great team. Twice a year we fly the whole team to one location to meet and brainstorm in person. We already went to Lisbon and Dublin and our next retreat will also be wonderful. It is a small team, therefore, we expect everyone to think about everything. You will also help us in thinking about new products, new license structures, new content, etc…We don’t have a lot of meetings, just one meeting a week. You can work from everywhere, any time, there is total freedom in this job. We also decide on our own salaries! We have good salaries and a very good bonus system.
Send the following to email@example.com
- Link to any social media accounts you are comfortable sharing
- A 3-5 minute video answering the following:
- Tell us a little about yourself
- What do you like about working remotely? What do you find challenging?
- What attracted you to this position?