Organisational change management expert, focused on security sector reform in fragile and conflict affected environments, working primarily on multi-million pound strategic and sensitive UK funded programmes.
- Professional emphasis on the people side of organisational change and the need to adapt solutions to the political and cultural dynamics found within security sector institutions.
- Growing expertise in the application of agile change management methodologies to security sector reform, focusing on more iterative and feedback driven approaches to programme delivery.
- Currently experimenting with Management 3.0 techniques with a number of project teams.
- Certified APMG Change Management and Agile Project Management Practitioner.
- Country experience includes Afghanistan, Iraq, Ethiopia, Kenya, Pakistan, Somaliland, Tanzania and Tunisia.
- Clients have included NATO, the UK Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO), UK Ministry of Defence (MOD) and the UK Department for International (DFID).